By Travelzoo Staff
Create your own masterpiece with an art workshop from PAINT:LAB, which boasts a 99% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers. For $29 per person, regularly $67, take a two-hour painting class, which includes two glasses of wine, appetizers and art supplies.
Why we love it
- For under $30, take a 2-hour painting class in Santa Monica
- Includes 2 glasses of wine and appetizers
- 99% of Travelzoo users "love" this deal
- PAINT:LAB is rated 4 stars on Yelp
Aug. 2, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
2912 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Ideal for beginners and experienced artists alike, the class provides step-by-step instruction to help you recreate works of art such as Van Gogh's "Starry Night." Students are supplied with their own easel, acrylic and canvas, and they can paint inside the studio or on the outdoor patio facing Main Street.
- As you paint, treat yourself to the wine and appetizer spread, featuring a California red and white wine, artisanal cheeses, fruit, crackers, olives and hummus.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on the next available class date, through Nov. 30, 2013. Check the calendar online here. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Children not permitted. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms