By Travelzoo Staff
See Marina del Rey from a different perspective with a paddleboarding lesson and tour from Marina Paddle. For $35 per person, regularly $80, learn to paddleboard during a two-hour adventure that allows you to cruise around the calm waters of the marina.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, paddleboard in the calm waters of Marina del Rey for 2 hours
- This package is 55% off the normal price
- The session starts with 30 minutes of instruction followed by a marina tour
- The protected waters of the marina are an idyllic spot to try out this popular water sport
- Or for $15, rent a single kayak for 2 hours; double kayaks are available for $25
May 31, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
4601 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- In the 30-minute introduction, you'll learn the proper stance for balance and control, essential paddle strokes and turning techniques. An instructor will help you choose the right board and paddle. During the tour, you can explore the beautiful sailboats and yachts of the marina or head to the "flat waters of Mother's Beach, an ideal place for beginners to cruise around and get acclimated" (CBS Los Angeles).
- For $15, regularly $35, Travelzoo subscribers also get a discount on singe kayak rentals. Doubles are available too for $25, regularly $50. If you don't know how to kayak, Marina Paddle will provide instruction before you head out.
- Subscribers also receive 10% off the purchase of a multi-pack rental (10 additional rentals that can be used at any time) for both paddleboards and kayaks.
- Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 4, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required for paddleboarding tours and kayak rentals and must be made 48 hours in advance. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice. Valid for 1 or 2 people depending on voucher purchased. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Receive 10% off the purchase of a multi-pack rental (10 additional rentals that can be used at any time) on the day of voucher redemption. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 4, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required for paddleboarding tours and kayak rentals and must be made 48 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.