By Travelzoo Staff
Get fit for summer with 10 fitness classes at 220 Fitness, ranked one of the top gyms in Los Angeles by LA Weekly. With this deal for $35, Travelzoo subscribers save more than 75% on the regular price of this package ($150).
Why we love it
- Get a pack of 10 fitness classes for just $3.50 a class
- This deal doesn't require a gym membership
- Class options include yoga, Zumba and cycling
- For $199, get the 10-class pack plus 3 personal training sessions
- Or treat yourself to a massage for $39; upgrade to 3 massages for $99
May 17, 2013 - Aug. 17, 2013
3002 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- This deal does not require a gym membership and lets you choose any of the fitness classes offered on the regular menu (not valid for separate ABA boxing classes). The 25+ class options include Zumba, yoga on the beach, barre and cycling, as well as advanced conditioning options like Buti, a high-intensity workout fusing yoga and dance.
- We've also negotiated three other packages at this Santa Monica fitness center:
- For $199, get the 10-class pack plus three personal training sessions, regularly $420
- Indulge in a 60-minute, full-body massage for $39, regularly $110
- Or for $99, get three full-body massages and save even more (regularly $330)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through Aug. 17 or Nov. 17, 2013, depending on the package. Reservations are required for personal training sessions and massages. Not valid for ABA boxing classes. Valid for 1 person only; non-transferable. This deal cannot be combined with or replace current memberships and/or class packages. For massages, a 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms