By Travelzoo Staff
Reel in a range of in-season fish with this deal from Marina del Rey Sportfishing, which earns a 4.5 star rating on Yelp. For $25 per person, regularly $49, embark on a half-day deep sea fishing trip; this package includes bait, tackle, and rod and reel rental.
Why we love it
- For $25, spend 4.5 hours at sea with Marina del Rey Sportfishing
- Regularly $49, this excursion includes bait, tackle, and rod and reel rental
- Cast a line for game fish such as halibut, barracuda and yellowtail
- Two can get this same deal for $49 (reg. $98)
May 15, 2013 - Sept. 17, 2013
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way, Dock 52
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Set out from Rocky Point up to Point Dume while exploring the Santa Monica Bay aboard a U.S. Coast Guard-licensed vessel. Prepare to catch seasonal game fish including halibut, sand bass, calico bass, barracuda, white sea bass and yellowtail.
- Choose from two trips daily at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.; trips last about 4.5 hours. Food and drink are available onboard for cash purchase.
- For $49, make it a fishing trip for two and save even more (regularly $98).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through Sept. 17, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid only on 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m departures; not valid on twilight trips. Trips are weather permitting; subject to cancellation. A fishing license is required for anyone 16 and older and not included with this deal. A $5 fuel surcharge is not included; cash payment required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms