By Travelzoo Staff
Just in time for summer, we've negotiated an exclusive two-hour paddleboarding experience, followed by margaritas, for $39 per person, regularly $86. Travelzoo subscribers who have taken this lesson from Long Beach Adventure Tours give it a 97% positive rating -- one praised the "great teaching and great drinks afterward."
Why we love it
- Get a 2-hour paddleboarding adventure with margaritas for 55% off
- The session begins with an hour lesson and tour, followed by an hour of freestyle paddling
- Afterward, cool off with 2 margaritas at Hotel Maya
- Complimentary parking is included
May 1, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
Long Beach Adventure Tours
The Private Dock at Hotel Maya
700 Queensway Drive
Long Beach, CA
- This open-water excursion begins at Hotel Maya's private docks, where instructors explain all of the paddleboarding basics, including balance, maneuvering and safety. Afterward, they guide paddlers through the harbor and past sights including the Queen Mary and Long Beach Lighthouse.
- The tour returns back to Hotel Maya's beach for an hour of freestyle paddling then concludes with drinks at the hotel's Fuego restaurant. Cap off the day with two margaritas (up to $13 value each) or two sodas or bottles of water.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through Sept. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Valid Thursday through Sunday only. Not valid from July 4 - July 26, 2013. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must know how to swim. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms