By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can spot marine wildlife like blue whales, sea lions and dolphins during a three-hour nature cruise that departs from Marina del Rey. Tickets are $15 per person (reg. $25) with this deal, valid any day of the week.
Why we love it
- Board a 3-hour sea life cruise for $15 per person (reg. $25)
- Keep an eye out for gray whales now passing through SoCal waters
- Also spot wildlife like porpoises, seals and marine birds
- Marina del Rey Sportfishing, which operates these trips, is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Free parking is included
April 12, 2013 - July 21, 2013
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Cruises depart twice each Saturday and Sunday and once each day during the week. Gray whales are typically spotted through May on their annual migration through Southern California coastal waters, but also keep an eye out for other species that visit Santa Monica Bay throughout the year, including blue and fin whales, porpoises, seals and marine birds. Free parking at the dock is included.
- Note: This deal is valid for any age, but does not offer a discount on child tickets (ages 12 and under), which are regularly $15.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 12, through July 21, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid for trips departing at 10 a.m. on weekdays and at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Trips are subject to weather conditions.
Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, and a$2 cash fuel surcharge
are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms