By Travelzoo Staff
The annual migration of gray whales through Southern California coastal waters is in full swing. Travelzoo subscribers can spot these majestic creatures and other wildlife like sea lions and dolphins during a three-hour whale-watching cruise. Tickets are $15 per person (reg. $25) with this deal, valid any day of the week.
Why we love it
- Board a 3-hour whale-watching cruise for $15 per person (reg. $25)
- Keep an eye out for gray whales now passing through SoCal waters
- Also spot wildlife like porpoises, seals and marine birds
- Marina del Rey Sportfishing, which operates these trips, is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Free parking is included
March 20, 2013 - July 21, 2013
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Cruises depart from Marina del Rey twice each Saturday and Sunday and once each day during the week. In addition to gray whales (typically spotted through May), keep an eye out for other species that visit Santa Monica Bay throughout the year, including blue and fin whales, porpoises, seals and marine birds. Free parking at the dock is included.
- Note: This deal is valid for any age, but does not offer a discount on child tickets (ages 12 and under), which are regularly $15.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through July 21, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid for trips departing at 10 a.m. on weekdays and at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, and a $2 cash fuel surcharge are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms