By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can tap into their creativity with this deal for a two-hour painting workshop at PAINT:LAB in Santa Monica, rated 4.5 stars by Yelp reviewers. For $29 per person, join a class that includes all art supplies, an 11-by-14 canvas to paint as well as two complimentary glasses of wine and appetizers. Suitable for all skill levels, this workshop regularly costs $67.
Why we love it
- Channel your inner artist during this 2-hour workshop at PAINT:LAB in Santa Monica
- Guests can indulge in 2 glasses of wine and apps as they paint inside or on the patio
- With step-by-step instruction, reproduce a classic like Van Gogh's "Starry Night"
- Located right on Main Street, PAINT:LAB is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
March 13, 2013 - June 22, 2013
2912 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- PAINT:LAB typically offers six to eight workshops a month, each with its own theme -- choose any class through the end of June (check online schedule here). With step-by-step instruction from a professional artist or teacher, students will use acrylic paint to recreate their own version of a masterpiece such as Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry Night" or Henri Matisse's "Dance."
- Subscribers can paint at one of the 10 easels in the studio, on one of the tabletops or one of 10 easels outside on the patio facing Main Street. During class, indulge in a wine and appetizer spread that features a California red and white wine, artisanal cheeses, fresh fruit, crackers, olives and hummus.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting from the date of the first available class through June 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Check online schedule here. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for any scheduled class; classes and instructors are subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms