By Travelzoo Staff
This holiday season, The Queen Mary has gathered more than 2 million pounds of ice to fill a 13,000-square-foot igloo dubbed The Ice Kingdom. Travelzoo subscribers can experience this unique winter spectacle at the historic ship in Long Beach with admission for $19 per person any day of the week, regularly up to $24.95 on peak days.
Why we love it
- Visit The Queen Mary's 13,000-square-foot Ice Kingdom for $19 per person
- Explore the Fairytale Castle, Ice Cave and more -- each attraction is carved out of ice
- Valid any day of the week through Jan. 6, regularly up to $24.95 for peak day admission
- Also get access to the historic ship plus a day pass for a future visit
Nov. 30, 2012 - Jan. 6, 2013
The Queen Mary Presents: CHILL
1126 Queens Highway
Long Beach, CA 90802
- With your ticket, get access to The Ice Kingdom, featuring a walk-through Fairytale Castle, Ice Cave, Queen Mary sculpture with ice slides and the nativity scene. Each one was meticulously crafted by a team of international expert ice sculptors. Bring your Ice Kingdom ticket to The Queen Mary ticket booth for same-day access to the ship.
- In addition, voucher holders receive a complimentary day pass for a future visit to The Queen Mary through June 2013. The Ice Kingdom is part of "The Queen Mary Presents: CHILL," which also features outdoor ice tubing, ice skating and a Holiday Village. (Note: Tickets for these activities are not included with the voucher and can be purchased on-site.)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
UPDATE: Due to the popularity of this offer, reservations are now required 48 hours in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name, voucher and PIN numbers, requested date and approximate time. Hours are posted here (subject to change). Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 17, through Jan. 6, 2013. Voucher is valid any day of the week. Voucher is not valid after the event ends on Jan. 6, 2013. Tickets to ice skating and/or tubing are not included. Not valid for food and/or beverages. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms