By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a half-day guided fishing trip from Marina del Rey for $25 per person with Marina del Rey Sportfishing, rated 4.5 stars by Yelp users. This deep sea fishing excursion comes with bait, tackle, and rod and reel rental and is normally $49.
Why we love it
- Spend 4.5 hours at sea with Marina del Rey Sportfishing for $25
- Departing from Marina del Rey, this excursion includes bait, tackle, and rod and reel rental
- Try to catch gamefish in Santa Monica Bay like halibut, barracuda and yellowtail
- Trips depart at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. daily
- Marina del Rey Sportfishing earns a 4.5-star average Yelp rating
- Get this deal for 2 people for $49
Dec. 7, 2012 - April 8, 2013
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way, Dock 52
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Aboard a U.S. Coast Guard-licensed vessel, trip-goers will fish in Santa Monica Bay, from Rocky Point to the south up to Point Dume to the north. The numerous types of seasonal gamefish currently biting include halibut, sand bass, calico bass, barracuda, white sea bass and yellowtail.
- Choose from two trips daily at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.; trips last about 4.5 hours. Food and drink are available onboard for cash purchase.
- Buy this for two people for $49 and save even more, regularly $98.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 8, through April 8, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. A fishing license is not included with this deal. You can purchase a license onboard the boat or here. Anyone 16 years old or older must have a fishing license in the state of California. Tax, gratuity and a $5 fuel surcharge per person are not included -- cash payment required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Valid only on 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. departures; not valid on twilight trips. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms