By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on a 90-minute cruise of Newport Harbor with refreshments with this exclusive Local Deal. For $38, regularly $85, cruise any day of the week and take in views of the bay with Ship 'N a Bottle, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Set sail on a 90-minute cruise of Newport Bay with wine and appetizers for $38
- Book per person, for 2, or for a group up to 6 to have the boat to yourself (plus staff)
- Cruises depart 7 days a week from Lido Park Marina
- Pass sights like Little Balboa Island, Balboa Island and Lido Isle
- Ship 'N a Bottle earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp users
Nov. 14, 2012 - May 15, 2013
Ship 'N a Bottle
Lido Park Marina
633 Lido Park Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- For $69, get the same experience for two, normally $155. For $175, book the whole boat for yourself and up to five friends (normally $400) -- as little as $29 per person.
- Board a refurbished 1967 26-foot yacht and pass by sights like Lido Isle, Balboa Island, the Newport cityscape and marine life. During the cruise, each guest will receive crackers, salami, cheese selections and fresh fruit. If booked individually, receive a glass of red or white wine. Pairs will enjoy a 375 mL bottle, and a group of up to six will get two full bottles. Additional beverages are available for purchase onboard.
- Cruises depart daily from Lido Village Shopping Center through spring (departure times vary depending on the day; see here for details). This experience is valid for adults only, age 21 and older.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 16, through May 15, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must reserve online; see voucher for booking instructions. Not valid on major holidays or specialty cruises. Limit of 2 vouchers purchased per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Cruises are subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms