By Travelzoo Staff
We've negotiated an exclusive two-hour paddleboarding experience for $35 per person, regularly $86, with Long Beach Adventure Tours. This open-water excursion includes an hourlong lesson, tour of the harbor, freestyle paddling and post-paddleboarding margaritas at Hotel Maya.
Why we love it
- Get a 2-hour paddleboarding experience with margaritas for $35 per person, regularly $86
- The excursion with Long Beach Adventure Tours begins with an hour lesson and tour, followed by an hour of freestyle paddling
- Paddle past sights including the Queen Mary and the lighthouse
- Afterward, sip on 2 margaritas at Hotel Maya
- Parking is complimentary
Sept. 11, 2012 - Dec. 12, 2012
Long Beach Adventure Tours
The Private Dock at Hotel Maya
700 Queensway Drive
Long Beach, CA 90802
- The hourlong lesson begins at Hotel Maya's private docks. Owners Chris Puder and Neema Mahini cover all the how-tos of paddleboarding, including balance, maneuvering and safety. Afterward, they guide paddlers through the harbor and highlight the Queen Mary, Long Beach Lighthouse and coastline, as well as the history of the area.
- The tour concludes back at Hotel Maya's beach for an hour of freestyle paddling, followed by drinks at Fuego restaurant at Hotel Maya. Sip on two margaritas (up to $13 value each), or two sodas or bottles of water.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 12, through Dec. 12, 2012. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Voucher is valid for 1 person only. Not valid on major holidays. Must know how to swim. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Please tip your instructor. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms