By Travelzoo Staff
A "lush, slow-moving place, where many artists and celebrities have sought refuge from life in the fast lane” says Fodor’s of Ojai, Calif. -- an ideal destination to relax and unwind. Arrive Sunday-Wednesday for a two-night escape for two people with this exclusively negotiated $299 deal at the 4-star Su Nido Inn. Or explore this majestic town over the weekend for $399 for two nights.
Why we love it
- TripAdvisor users crown this all-suite inn as the No. 1 hotel in Ojai. Each suite includes a soaking tub, fireplace, and private patio or balcony. Old-world charm, like antique four-poster beds, meets modern comforts – including Wi-Fi access, iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes.
- Lounge beneath the shade of olive trees that encircle the hotel’s cobblestone courtyard or walk to Ojai Village, where upscale restaurants and boutiques line the streets. Savor local olive oils or sip on wine made by area artisans. Championship golf courses, scenic hiking and biking trails and luxurious spas are also nearby.
- Nestled between the foothills of the coast and the Los Padres National Forest, Ojai is a 45-minute drive from Santa Barbara and a 90-minute drive from Los Angeles.
Su Nido Inn
301 North Montgomery Street
Ojai, CA 93023
What's included & when
- Jan. 7, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Luxe Central Coast getaway for 2 at Ojai's 4-star Su Nido Inn at nearly 50% off
- $299 for 2 nights, arrive Sunday-Wednesday (reg. $578)
- $399 for 2 nights, arrive Thursday-Saturday (reg. $758)
- TripAdvisor users rate this all-suite inn the No. 1 hotel in Ojai
- Walking distance from the upscale Ojai Village and close to golf courses, wineries and spas
- Travel through March
The fine print
Due to popular demand, this deal is now sold out through Jan. 29; Feb. 1-2, 10-11; March 19-20. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-646-7080 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 13-17, 25; March 17-18. Please note the reservation center is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms