By Travelzoo Staff
Dine for half off at Germano's, a “long-standing Little Italy mainstay” (Zagat) with "extremely good" (24) Tuscan fare.
Why we love it
- The Baltimore Sun calls dishes "light, lean and succulent"
- A "Little Italy Standout" (Gayot)
- Valid for either lunch or dinner
- Try classic dishes like chicken cacciatore or homemade gnocchi
Aug. 1, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
300 South High St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- For $20, get $40 to use toward anything on the menu at this “cozily romantic” trattoria (Gayot)
Covers an appetizer to share, such as roasted polenta served with sauteed wild mushrooms, two entrees, like fettuccine and sausage in tomato sauce and a carafe of wine, like Chianti Straccali or Pinot Grigio Cavit ($24)
Germano's hosts a cabaret show every Thursday-Sunday, which Zagat calls "a gem." Tickets are available for purchase by phone directly from the restaurant (cover not included with this deal).
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for cabaret performances. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms