By Travelzoo Staff
Housed in the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Baltimore, Bistro 300 recently reopened with a new "impressive" look and Contemporary American menu that the Baltimore Sun
says is "executed and prepared well." For $59, regularly $114, Travelzoo subscribers can try dinner for two with wine at the Inner Harbor restaurant TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- The Baltimore Sun says the revamped Bistro 300 "gets it right"
- Save $55 on dinner for 2 including 2 appetizers, entrees and glasses of wine
- It's located within the atrium of the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- TripAdvisor users rate the Inner Harbor restaurant 4 stars
- Stroll along the waterside promenade; the hotel provides a skywalk to the harbor
March 20, 2013 - June 22, 2013
Hyatt Regency Baltimore
300 Light St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Take a seat in the atrium dining room -- surrounded by an illuminated water garden and select anything from the menu for a dinner that includes:
- Two appetizers, such as Hummingbird Farms tomato salad with grilled cheese garnish or crab salad with grapefruit, herbs and citrus vinaigrette
- Two entrees, like sweet corn cioppino with Pacific clams, mussels, shrimp and scallops; black sea bass; or dry-aged New York strip, which the Baltimore Sun calls the best entree on the menu
- Two glasses of red or white wine, such as Franciscan Chardonnay (California), Pascual Toso Malbec (Argentina) or MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir (California) (up to $11 each)
- After your meal, take a stroll along the waterside promenade; the hotel provides a skywalk to the harbor.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through June 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on holidays and special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms