By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot named Alizee American Bistro one of the top 10 food and brunch restaurants in Baltimore
for its "hearty East Coast favorites," prepared by Executive Chef Jermaine Brookshire. With this Local Deal for $25, receive $50 to spend on food and drinks at the OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant
on University Parkway.
Why we love it
- Gayot named Alizee American Bistro one of the top 10 food and brunch restaurants in Baltimore
- For $25, receive $50 to spend on Sunday brunch, lunch or dinner for 2
- The restaurant has earned praised from Baltimore Magazine and Style Magazine
- CBS Baltimore calls Alizee one of the best hot spots in the city
- It's an OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for special occasions and brunch
Jan. 16, 2013 - May 18, 2013
Alizee American Bistro
Inn at The Colonnade Baltimore
4 West University Parkway
Baltimore, MD 21218
- The offer includes $50 worth of food and drink from the brunch, lunch or dinner menus -- enough for a three-course Sunday brunch for two that includes dishes like smoked salmon platter, cinnamon French toast, eggs Benedict and an assortment of cakes and pies that change weekly.
- Alternatively, use this deal toward lunch or dinner and try dishes like Maryland home-style meatloaf or chicken Chesapeake topped with jumbo lump crab and asparagus, recommended by Gayot.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through May 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call 443-478-2100 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation and reference voucher. Dinner and hotel reservations must be made well in advance. Valid for brunch, lunch or dinner. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) and Feb. 15-17. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms