By Travelzoo Staff
Experience "exquisite" Italian cuisine that Zagat says "will knock your socks off"
and rates "extraordinary to perfection" (26). For $25, Travelzoo subscribers receive $50 to spend on dinner and drinks at the OpenTable Diners' Choice
award-winning La Tavola in Little Italy.
Why we love it
- For $25, get $50 to spend at La Tavola, which Zagat rates "extraordinary to perfection" (26)
- The restaurant specializes in housemade pastas and fresh seafood dishes that change daily
- Fodor's says it's a "cut above the other Little Italy" restaurants with "inventive" pasta dishes
- La Tavola hails a 4-star rating from Yelp, TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
Dec. 10, 2012 - March 1, 2013
248 Albemarle St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Try what Fodor's calls "inventive" dishes from Venice-born chef Carlo Vignotto. The offer comes with $50 worth of food and drink from the entire menu -- enough for dinner for two, which could include:
- One appetizer to share, such as homemade bruschetta or mixed green salad with goat cheese and walnuts
- Two entrees, like sea scallops with garlic and fresh herb lemon sauce; fresh house-made black spaghetti with Maryland crab meat and spinach in white wine sauce; or fettuccine with prosciutto and mushrooms in cream sauce
- Go with a group and use the $50 value toward a bottle of wine with dinner; Italian varieties start around $40 (limit one voucher per table).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through March 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Mention Travelzoo voucher upon making a reservation. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on any holidays including Nov. 22; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14. Not valid on prix-fixe menus or in conjunction with half-price wine Wednesdays. Not valid during Baltimore Restaurant Week (Jan. 25 - Feb. 3). Not valid with other specials. Valid for dinner only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms