By Travelzoo Staff
Grano Emporio is an "undiscovered" gem with "outstanding" Italian farm-to-table fare, according to Zagat, which rates it "very good to excellent" (25)
. For $49, regularly $99, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner and wine for two at this Hampden hot spot. The Baltimore Sun
says Grano Emporio serves the "freshest ingredients possible." Save more than 50% and get this same dinner for four people for $95
, regularly $198.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls Grano Emporio a "gem," rating the cuisine "very good to excellent" (25)
- For $49, 2 can have dinner and wine at this Italian eatery in Hampden
- Regularly $99, this deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Or, for $95, save more than 50% and dine with a group of 4
- Yelp users rate it 4 stars
Nov. 4, 2012 - March 1, 2013
3547 Chestnut Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Select anything from the dinner menu for an experience that includes:
- Any two appetizers, such as prosciutto and mozzarella with grilled vegetables or fresh PEI mussels
- Any two entrees, like risotto with house-made sausage, Chianti and radicchio; Mediterranean-style chowder with clams, mussels, shrimp and calamari; or eye-round steak with spinach, walnuts and pecorino served with cavatelli
- Two glasses of wine, such as pinot grigio or cabernet sauvignon (up to $7.50 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 6, through March 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only through Dec. 27; valid 7 days a week starting Jan. 2 - March 1, 2013. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms