By Travelzoo Staff
With this exclusive deal, have dinner at the historic Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore, a landmark hotel built in 1928 praised by Style Magazine
as "one of the city's few remaining grande dames." For $25, Travelzoo subscribers get $50 worth of classic American fare and drinks
to use for dinner at Lord Baltimore Grill in downtown Baltimore, only blocks away from the Inner Harbor.
Why we love it
- For $25, receive $50 to spend on food and drinks at Lord Baltimore Grill in downtown Baltimore
- The restaurant is within the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore, a landmark built in 1928
- Try entrees like Maryland crab cakes with Chesapeake butter sauce or grilled dry-aged filet of beef
- Lord Baltimore Grill is only blocks away from the Inner Harbor
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore from $69 per night from October through January
Sept. 25, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
Lord Baltimore Grill
Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore
20 West Baltimore St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Take a seat in the dining room and select anything from the menu. Try appetizers such as baby spinach with smoky bacon in a Creole mustard vinaigrette; or entrees like Maryland crab cakes with garlic mashed potatoes and Chesapeake butter sauce or grilled dry-aged filet of beef with broccolini in a bordelaise sauce.
- Guests can also use the voucher to complement their dinner with drinks like red or white wine including Cabernet or Chardonnay from Trinity Oaks.
Stay at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore from $69 per night
from October through January.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 26, through Dec. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. The voucher is valid for 2 people only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms