By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can cast off in Chesapeake Bay on a choice of two sailing options. For $89, regularly $180, receive a 2.5-hour, hands-on sailing lesson that puts you and a fellow student behind the helm of a vessel that can hold up to 6 people, including the instructor.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on a 2.5-hour sailing lesson for 2 people
- Take in sweeping views of the bay and coastline
- It's designed for beginners
- Or for $219, get a 2.5-hour private sail with a captain for 2-5 people
Aug. 1, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
The Sailing Academy
411 Deale Rd.
Tracys Landing, MD 20779
- Or for $219, regularly $445, get a private 2.5-hour sail for a group of two to five companions. At your discretion, sailing instruction can also be provided during this excursion by the captain. Feel free to bring along food and drinks for the ride.
- Cruises depart at throughout the day. Sunset cruises are available upon request; please call The Sailing Academy for departure times.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, through Sept. 20, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. Must be 16 years old or older for the lesson and 7 years or older for the private cruise. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms