By Travelzoo Staff
USA Today calls Maryland Seafood Festival, a "well-organized festival [that] showcases vendors selling all manner of cooked crab." The event celebrates its 46th anniversary this year, and takes place at Sandy Point State Park. Travelzoo subscribers can take advantage of deals on tickets for Saturday or Sunday.
Why we love it
- Event is celebrating its 46th year
- "Showcases ... all manner of cooked crab" (USA Today)
- Saturday, Sept. 7 & Sunday, Sept. 8
- VIP tickets, including drinks, available for Sunday
Aug. 1, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
Maryland Seafood Festival
1100 E. College Pkwy
Annapolis, MD 21409
- Maryland Seafood Festival hosts vendors selling everything from oysters and crab to merchandise and Maryland wine. Live music, professional beach volleyball, watercraft demonstrations, kids activities and beer tastings round out the day. Select from one of the following deals:
- For $15, regularly $30, get General Admission tickets for two people -- does not include food or drinks
- For $30, regularly $60, get General Admission tickets for four people -- does not include food or drinks
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a discount on VIP tickets for Sunday. For $45, regularly $55, receive a VIP ticket valid for admission, drinks (beer, wine, soda and water), complimentary parking and use of exclusive restrooms.
- Note: Parking is not included with General Admission tickets. The State Park charges $5 per person with a maximum of $10 per vehicle. Free parking is available at Anne Arundel Community College with a free shuttle to the festival.
The fine print
Vouchers can be used Saturday Sept. 7, or Sunday Sept. 8. The festival hours are: Saturday from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Event is held rain or shine. The General Admission tickets are not valid for food and drinks. The voucher is for a date-specific event. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms