By Travelzoo Staff
The Colesville Patch calls the cooking classes at Herbal Thai "captivating" in teaching the essentials of Thai cuisine. For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than $80 with a two-hour hands-on cooking class, which recent Travelzoo subscribers say was "a fun learning experience."
Why we love it
- Patch calls the cooking classes "captivating"
- Located less than 40 minutes from both D.C. and Baltimore
- For $199, get a private in-home lesson for 4
- "The cooking class exceeded my expectations," said a recent Travelzoo subscriber
July 21, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014
2159 Industrial Pkwy
Silver Spring, MD 20904
- Classes begin with a one-hour demonstration followed by an hour of cooking under chef supervision. Each couple will share a cooking station and learn to create a dish from Herbal Thai's menu. Afterward, students can dine on their creations. Recipes will be emailed to each student after the course to recreate the meal at home.
- Get a private in-home cooking class for four people for $199, regularly $400.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, July 27, through Jan. 5, 2014. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must call 301-622-2552 to make a reservation. Classes are available on Saturdays and Sundays only. A 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms