By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the country for a wine tasting experience only 30 minutes north of downtown Baltimore at Basignani Winery, which The Baltimore Sun featured in its 100 Things We Love About Baltimore
. For $20, regularly $43, Travelzoo subscribers receive a wine-and-cheese tasting for two plus a bottle to take home.
Why we love it
- Family-owned vineyard operating for over 25 years
- Taste 8 wines paired with cheese
- Wander the grounds after the tasting; bring a picnic
- Just 30 minutes north of Baltimore
Aug. 4, 2013 - Feb. 6, 2014
15722 Falls Rd.
Sparks, MD 21152
- This deal can be used Wednesdays-Sundays and includes:
- Eight half-ounce pours per person served in Riedel stemware: Receive four preselected pours and select the remaining four
- Artisan cheese board paired with each preselected wine; selections change daily, but may include Asiago and Parmesan
- One bottle of Lorenzino Reserve Cabernet to take home, aged in French oak for two years
- Guests are welcome to walk around the 11-acre winery grounds. Bring your own picnic lunch to enjoy on the tented patio while taking in the scenic countryside views.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, Aug. 7, through Feb. 6, 2014. Tasting room is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Tasting room is open Wednesday - Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Sunday 12 - 6 p.m. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms