By Travelzoo Staff
Detour Winery won platinum, gold and Best of Show medals at the 2013 US National Wine Competition and San Diego International Wine Competition. For $20, regularly $40, two can attend a summer or fall wine and music festival
and sip award-winning vintages while listening to live music.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a vineyard music festival this summer or fall
- Taste gold-medal wines; choose from 7 concerts
- Bring a picnic and blanket to relax on the grass
- Less than 70 miles from downtown Baltimore and D.C.
May 22, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013
7933 Forest and Stream Club Rd
Keymar, MD 21757
- Subscribers receive five to 10 pours per person and can try wines like 2011 Crimson Glory Dry or Winter Solstice (ice wine).
- Use this deal at one of the following events:
- Blues & Ques: Saturday, June 29
- Fourth of July Celebration: Saturday, July 6, including a fireworks show at dusk
- Weekend Jazz Festival: Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 31 and Sept. 1
- Classic Rock & Roll Festival: Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 28-29
- Harvest Festival: Saturday, Oct. 26, geared toward families, including activities and a bonfire
- Or attend all seven dates with a season pass for two people for $100, a savings of nearly 65%.
Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, food and non-alcoholic beverages. Buy multiple vouchers and bring friends; guests under 20 years old are free with a paid adult.
The fine print
The $20 voucher is valid for choice of 1 event redeemable on June 29; July 6; Aug. 31; Sept. 1, 28, 29; or Oct. 26 only. The $100 voucher is valid for all 7 events. Reservations are not required. Those under 20 years old are free with a paid adult. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms