By Travelzoo Staff
With the first day of spring on the horizon, Travelzoo subscribers can plan ahead and book a kayak tour of Annapolis Harbor and Chesapeake Bay with this Local Deal from Kayak Annapolis, which TripAdvisor users rank as one of the top activities
in the area. For $30 per person, save nearly 55% on a guided two-hour kayak tour
, including all gear and instruction.
Why we love it
- Tour Annapolis Harbor with Kayak Annapolis, rated 5 stars by TripAdvisor users
- For $30, plan ahead and save nearly 55% on a 2-hour tour with an experienced guide
- Includes all gear, instruction, juice and snacks
- Keep an eye out for wildlife like blue herons and osprey
- It's good any day of the week through August
March 7, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Annapolis, MD 21403
- Take off from Spa Creek at Truxtun Park and paddle past Eastport and the U.S. Naval Academy while a guide explains the area's history. Then, stop at the Historic District's City Dock for juice, snacks and a perfect photo opportunity before heading back.
- Tours depart daily at 10 a.m. and can be scheduled through Aug. 31. Buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing with friends and family; all skill levels are welcome.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 15 (weather permitting), through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Weekend availability is limited; please book in advance for Saturday and Sunday tours. Tours are available 7 days a week at 10 a.m. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Up to 6 vouchers may be used per party. Must be 5 years old or older to use this deal. Max. weight limit is 300 pounds. Subject to weather and water conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms