By Travelzoo Staff
The Colesville Patch calls the cooking classes at Herbal Thai "captivating" in teaching the essentials of Thai cuisine. For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than $80 with a two-hour hands-on cooking class for two at the restaurant in Silver Spring, less than 40 minutes from both downtown D.C. and Baltimore.
Why we love it
- The Colesville Patch calls the cooking classes at Herbal Thai "captivating"
- For $59, take a 2-hour hands-on cooking class for 2 people
- The Silver Spring restaurant is less than 40 minutes from both D.C. and Baltimore
- This experience makes for a great Valentine's Day gift for a friend or loved one
- Or, gather a few friends and buy vouchers for $35 per person
Jan. 8, 2013 - July 13, 2013
2159 Industrial Pkwy
Silver Spring, MD 20904
- Classes begin with a one-hour demonstration followed by an hour of cooking under chef supervision. Each couple will share a cooking station and learn to create dishes like pad thai, drunken noodles and three-flavor fish from fresh, traditional ingredients. Afterward, students can dine on their creations. Recipes will be emailed to each student after the course to recreate the meal at home.
- Get this same deal for $35 per person, regularly $70. Gather your friends and buy multiple vouchers; classes are kept intimate and limited to 15 people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, Jan. 12, through July 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must call 301-622-2552 to make a reservation. Classes are available on Saturdays and Sundays only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays. Classes are limited to 15 people. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms