By Travelzoo Staff
For $10, Travelzoo subscribers can experience some of the "Best Christmas Lights Around Baltimore"
according to CBS Baltimore with this Local Deal for the 19th Annual Symphony of Lights. Regularly $20, receive drive-through admission
for up to eight people in one car or van at this enchanting holiday light spectacle at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Md.
Why we love it
- See some of the "Best Christmas Lights Around Baltimore" (CBS Baltimore) at the 19th Annual Symphony of Lights
- For $10, receive drive-through admission for up to 8 people in a car or van
- Drive past more than 70 stationary and animated light structures
- The event is held at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Md.
- Use this deal any day of the week including Christmas Day
Dec. 10, 2012 - Jan. 6, 2013
Symphony of Lights
Merriweather Post Pavilion
10475 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21044
- Drive through the 1.4-mile route featuring 250,000 bulbs on more than 70 stationary and animated light displays. Use this deal any day of the week from 6-10 p.m. starting Nov. 19 - Jan. 6, 2013, including Christmas Day (closed Dec. 31). This 20- to 30-minute experience makes for a perfect family outing this holiday season.
- Proceeds from the Symphony of Lights benefit the Howard County General Hospital.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Event runs through Jan. 6, 2013, from 6-10 p.m. daily. Reservations are not required; voucher is to be used as your ticket. Valid 7 days a week. Not valid on Dec. 31, 2012. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms