By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the country and take in the fall foliage on horseback, less than 45 minutes from downtown Baltimore, with this Local Deal for a one-hour guided trail ride for $19 per person. Riders will depart from Liberty Stables in Finksburg on a guided tour with a brief introduction about the basics of riding, regularly $35.
Why we love it
- For $19 per person, take a 1-hour trail ride through the Liberty Reservoir watershed, regularly $35
- Use this deal through March; tours run daily departing from Finksburg, less than 45 minutes from downtown Baltimore
- Keep an eye out for wildlife including white-tailed deer, wild turkeys and songbirds
- This experience is great for both seasoned riders and beginners
- Makes a great group outing -- buy multiple vouchers and take a family member or friend along
Oct. 17, 2012 - March 31, 2013
2242 Bollinger Mill Rd
Finksburg, MD 21048
- During the ride, pass through portions of the 9,200-acre Liberty Reservoir watershed, which CNN Money says provides "gorgeous scenery," and keep an eye out for wildlife such as white-tailed deer, wild turkeys and songbirds.
- Buy a voucher for you and a friend or loved one for a fun group excursion. Each ride typically runs with four people, and tours run year-round and depart daily. Call ahead for possible seasonal hours.
- In addition to trail rides, Liberty Stables is also a boarding facility and offers lessons and birthday parties year-round.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 18, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays. Maximum weight limit is 250 pounds. Must be at least 9 years old or older to use this deal. There's a 2-person minimum; 4-person maximum per tour. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. Helmets are provided and required to ride. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms