By Travelzoo Staff
On Oct. 27, head to The Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival and try more than 60 beers from more than 30 craft breweries including Goose Island, Sierra Nevada and Oskar Blues, which won a gold medal at the World Beer Championships. For $15, regularly $30, spend the day sampling beers and listening to music with a general admission ticket including a souvenir glass and five 4-ounce samples of your choice.
Why we love it
- On Oct. 27, head to The Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- For $15, regularly $30, get general admission to the festival including 5 beer tastings and a souvenir glass
- Sample beers like Port City, praised by the Washingtonian and DC Magazine
- Or, for $5 more, get a VIP ticket including early admission, 10 beer tastings and seminar entry
- Enjoy live music through the day ranging from bluegrass to classic rock
Oct. 11, 2012 - Oct. 27, 2012
The Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
550 Taylor Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Held at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium from 1-6 p.m, the event lets subscribers browse through specialty food, art and jewelry exhibitors and enjoy live performances from eight local bands ranging from bluegrass to classic rock. Food from Baltimore's Bo Brooks Restaurant like Maryland crab cakes, beer-brushed bratwurst and freshly shucked oysters will be available for purchase (not included in this deal).
- Or, for an additional $5, receive VIP admission including a souvenir glass and 10 four-ounce beer samples of your choice. Regularly $40, this package includes access to seminar events like "Craft Beer 101" and "Craft Beer and Cheese" with a guest sommelier from Heavy Seas Brewery. VIP ticket holders also get early admission at 12 p.m.
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with family and friends; children under 12 years old are free with a paid adult.
Like what beer you had? Go back for more: Additional 4-ounce beer tokens are available at the event for $1 each.
The fine print
Event is on Saturday, Oct. 27, only from 1-6 p.m. VIP voucher holders receive early admission at 12 p.m. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. Present voucher and valid driver’s license with photo ID at the door. Tickets are priced for adults ages 21 years old and older. Children under 12 years old are free with a paid adult. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms