By Travelzoo Staff
Join more than 20 of Baltimore's finest chefs and mixologists for the 2012 Taste of the Nation Baltimore
with this exclusive Local Deal from Share Our Strength. For $99, Travelzoo subscribers receive VIP admission
to the event at the American Visionary Art Museum, which includes unlimited food samples, cocktails, wine and beer
, regularly $150 per person.
Why we love it
- For $99 per person, receive VIP admission to the 2012 Taste of the Nation Baltimore, regularly $150
- The event takes place on Oct. 1 at the American Visionary Art Museum from 7-10 p.m.
- VIP admission includes a pre-event cocktail hour at 6 p.m. and unlimited food and cocktail samples
- Participants include restaurants like The Dogwood and Charm City Cakes of Food Network's "Ace of Cakes"
- Proceeds from your ticket will be donated to Share Our Strength's efforts to end childhood hunger
Sept. 16, 2012 - Oct. 1, 2012
Taste of the Nation Baltimore
American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Hwy
Baltimore, MD 21230
- This nationwide event is hitting Baltimore on Oct. 1 and takes place from 7-10 p.m. With this deal, VIP ticket holders gain access to the pre-event cocktail hour at 6 p.m.
- Participants include James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Mina's Wit & Wisdom, New York's Two Boots and The Dogwood, which was named one of Baltimore's Best Restaurants 2012 by Baltimore Magazine. Guests can also try samples from Charm City Cakes of Food Network's "Ace of Cakes."
- Proceeds from the event's ticket sales will benefit Share Our Strength's efforts to end childhood hunger.
The fine print
Event is on Oct. 1, 2012, from 7-10 p.m. VIP admission allows early access at 6 p.m. Must be 21 years old or older to attend. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms