By Lisa Chung
Explore the top-rated restaurants of downtown Easton on a food and drink tour with Eating Easton for more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- Visit highly rated restaurants, such as Bartlett Pear Inn, which earns a 28 on Zagat
- Try dishes from downtown restaurants like Scossa, which earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable
- Get a behind-the-scenes look into Easton's bustling food culture
- Small tour group size maximizes experience; only 16 per group allowed
July 5, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014
Start at Avalon Theatre: 40 E. Dover St.
Easton, MD 21601
- For $29 (reg. $49), take a three-hour gourmet food and drink tour of downtown Easton
Enjoy dishes at a minimum of four Easton restaurants
Specialty drink pairings, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options
For $55 (reg. $98), two can go on the tour
Note: Restaurants visited on tour are subject to change; visit EatingEaston.com for the most up-to-date list
Save the most when you go with a group of four people for $99 (reg. $196).
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Must email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, contact, voucher number and pin and preferred tour date. Restaurants visited on tour subject to change. Any restaurant tax, if applicable, and gratuity are included. Ticket tax, if applicable, and gratuity for Eating Easton guides are not included. Please tip on the full value. 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tours are held rain or shine.
See all terms