By Metra Farrari
Escape to momentous Gettysburg, Pa., and recapture the historic events that unfolded a century and a half ago with a deal saving more than 45%.
Why we love it
- Once a stop on the Underground Railroad as well as a wartime hospital during the Battle of Gettysburg, The Inn at Herr Ridge boasts a colorful history since 1815
- The bed-and-breakfast features two restaurants, a full-service bar and wine cellar, and cozy country-style rooms
- One of Fodor's 25 Places to Go in 2013, Gettysburg is populated with memorials and museums including the site of Lincoln's historic Gettysburg Address, the Gettysburg National Military Park and the main battlefield
Inn at Herr Ridge
900 Chambersburg Rd
Gettysburg, PA 17325
What's included & when
- Travel daily through March 31, 2014; blackout dates apply
- $129 per night, including weekends
Complimentary fruit-and-cheese plate with Champagne
Daily full complimentary breakfast
Stay two nights for $249 and also receive a $25 dining voucher for Sharpshooters Grille or The Inn at Herr Ridge Restaurant
Need a car while on vacation? Check out this exclusive Zipcar offer
for temporary monthly membership.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 717-334-4332 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Feb. 13-16. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms