By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Alexandria's most historic and Georgetown-esque neighborhood where the Lorien Hotel and Spa, a member of the Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List, offers an exclusive package that saves more than 35% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Stay at a Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List Hotel in the heart of Old Town Alexandria
- Boasts the only hotel spa in Alexandria, which "recent guests describe as a mini oasis" (U.S. News Travel)
- The onsite Belgian-inspired restaurant is helmed by a "Chef of the Year" nominee that serves up “amazing food and service," according to Conde Nast readers
- Sip a complimentary glass of wine during the nightly wine receptions
- Located two blocks from the King Street Metro
Lorien Hotel & Spa
1600 King St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 29 and Nov. 7 - Dec. 30
- Stay in a room with a king bed for $109 per night
A room with two double beds is available for $119 per night
Nightly wine reception
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click the booking link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 17-18, 21, 24-28; Nov. 9, 12-13, 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms