By Travelzoo Staff
An ideal starting point for exploring D.C., this vintage-inspired hotel "straddles the border between lavish Georgetown and the young, hip Foggy Bottom neighborhood" (U.S. News & World Report). With this exclusive Travelzoo deal, save more than 65% on current rates at the Melrose Georgetown Hotel.
Why we love it
- For $119 per night, check in Fridays-Saturdays through Sept. 7, Oct. 25 - Dec. 28 and bonus holiday dates: Dec. 19, 23-26, 29-30. Stay Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 5 and Fridays-Saturdays Sept. 13-28 for $149 per night. Upgrade to a 600-square-foot King Executive Suite, featuring a separate living room and pull-out sofa, for $30 more per night over any travel period.
- Guests receive two specialty martinis, touting clever names like the "Spicy Politician," and breakfast for two in the farm-to-fork restaurant Jardenea, which plates Maryland jumbo lump crab Benedict and other "flavorful dishes for lucky hotel guests and local diners who have discovered the secret" (The Washington Diplomat).
- Within five minutes, find yourself in Georgetown, a neighborhood "made for strolling with its historic tree-lined streets and views of the Potomac from waterfront parks" (Fodor's). George Washington University is steps from the hotel, while top D.C. sites like the The Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, White House and National Mall are within a 10-minute drive.
Melrose Georgetown Hotel
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
What's included & when
- Aug. 11, 2013 - Dec. 28, 2013
- Escape to D.C. at Melrose Georgetown Hotel for more than 65% off
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays through Sept. 7, Oct. 25 - Dec. 28 and bonus holiday dates
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 5 and Fridays-Saturdays Sept. 13-28
- Upgrade to a suite for $30 more per night, over any travel period
- Includes 2 specialty martinis and breakfast for 2
- Getting There: Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to D.C.
Our team has negotiated great deals on top restaurants
and exciting activities
in the Washington, D.C. area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link in the voucher or call the hotel directly at 202-955-6400 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 20-23. Note: The King Executive Suites are limited, please check for availability. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms