By Travelzoo Staff
Take a stroll through the quaint town of Fredericksburg, Va., where streets are lined with buildings dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. With this Travelzoo-exclusive deal, stay for $69 per night, including a $25 dining credit, and save more than 50% on current prices any day through Oct. 15.
Why we love it
- Spend two nights at the charming Fredericksburg Hospitality House Hotel & Conference Center for $129 with a $50 credit. All stays include daily breakfast for two.
- "A popular destination for history buffs," according to Fodor’s, Fredericksburg is noted for its 40-block historic district that features the house George Washington bought for his mother and the 1752 plantation owned by Washington’s sister.
- Leisurely browse the many locally owned antique shops. Or hop on a trolley for a 75-minute tour of historic churches and monuments, as well as notable battlegrounds from the Revolutionary War and Civil War.
- This hotel is located between Richmond and Washington, D.C., near the University of Mary Washington.
Fredericksburg Hospitality House Hotel & Conference Center
2801 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22404
What's included & when
- Aug. 1, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
- Historic Virginia getaway for 2 at the Fredericksburg Hospitality House Hotel for more than 50% off
- $69 per night with a $25 credit to Ledo's Pizza and Pasta
- $129 for a 2-night stay with a $50 credit to any on-site restaurant
- All stays include daily breakfast for 2
- Travel through Oct. 15
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 540-786-8321 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 12-13, 27-28; Oct. 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms