By Travelzoo Staff
"A lively mix of historic homes, taverns, restaurants, and shops, Alexandria seems to exist in two or three centuries at once," says Fodor's. Adding a contemporary element to this Georgetown-esque neighborhood is a Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List hotel offering an exclusive Travelzoo package that saves more than 35% on current rates and includes valet parking.
Why we love it
- For $109, visit any day through Sept. 6 or Nov. 7 - Dec. 30. Rooms with two double beds are an additional $10 nightly.
- Guests can sip a complimentary glass of wine during the nightly wine receptions and feel even more at ease in the 4,000-sqare-foot spa facility -- which "recent guests describe as a mini oasis" (U.S. News Travel). The hotel also boasts a Belgian-inspired restaurant helmed by a "Chef of the Year" nominee that serves up “amazing food and service," according to Conde Nast readers.
- Located in the heart of Old Town Alexandra, the hotel is two blocks from the King Street Metro and central to major attractions, including George Washington's Mount Vernon estate. While in town, walk 15 minutes to the main square adorned with restaurants, boutiques, galleries and a farmers market that takes place every Saturday.
Lorien Hotel & Spa
1600 King St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
What's included & when
- July 27, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Old Town Alexandria escape for 2 to the Lorien Hotel & Spa, named on the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List of world's best hotels
- $109 for 1 night in a king room
- $119 for 1 night in a double room
- Includes valet parking and a nightly wine reception
- Travel daily through Sept. 6 and Nov. 7 - Dec. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click the booking link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 8-10; Nov. 9, 12-13, 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms