By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away from the stresses of daily life to Cape May, N.J., a winsome Jersey Shore destination known as the nation's first seaside resort town. The Star Inn, a place Fodor’s calls “an understated jewel,” is now available for just $99 per night Sundays-Thursdays, March 3 - June 6. This exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal knocks 55% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Families or groups of friends can sprawl out in The Star Inn’s small suites that sleep up to four people, featuring a king bed and a separate living room with a pull-out sofa and a kitchenette. This deal also includes complimentary parking and Wi-Fi, along with two cups of joe at a nearby coffee shop and 15% off one treatment and one merchandise purchase at the spa located within sister property Congress Hall across the street.
- Or plan a spring getaway and spend the weekend with a $299 two-night package March 15 - April 27. Sherlock Holmes Weekend, Cape May Singer Songwriter Weekend and the Spring Festival are all festive reasons to visit the town during this time.
- Visitors can saunter through the scenic streets of Cape May, which is a National Historic Landmark thanks to its concentration of Victorian homes. Pleasant shops, restaurants and even an old-fashioned soda fountain also beckon.
The Star Inn
29 Perry St.
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- Feb. 27, 2013 - June 6, 2013
- Seaside escape at The Star Inn in Cape May, N.J., at 55% off
- $99 per night for up to 4 people, Sundays-Thursdays, March 3 - June 6
- $299 2-night stay, Friday-Saturday arrivals, March 15 - April 27
- Also includes 2 cups of coffee at nearby shop, free parking and Wi-Fi access
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are no longer available: March 28-30; April 12, 19-20; 26-27; May 26-29; June 2-6. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the hotel directly at 800-297-3779 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations must be made by March 30. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms