By Metra Farrari
Tucked into a Victorian mansion on the shores of Chesapeake Bay, the Sandaway Waterfront Lodging offers an exclusive deal saving 55%.
Why we love it
- "A lovely property" according to Martha Stewart Living, on Maryland's eastern shore
- Oxford is one of the state's oldest villages and has "captured the attention of boaters for centuries" (Yachting Magazine)
- Waterfront Carriage rooms have sitting areas with views of the bay, while larger, upgraded deluxe rooms and suites have period touches like four-poster beds, clawfoot tubs and private porches with water views
- Within walking distance of restaurants featuring fresh seafood; about 30 minutes away, St. Michaels has crab shacks, antique shops and a maritime museum
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging
103 West Strand Rd.
Oxford, MD 21654
What's included & when
- Sunday-Wednesday arrivals March 16 - Aug. 27; blackout dates apply
- $199 for two nights in a Waterfront or Town View Carriage Room
- Upgrade to any Suite or Deluxe room with water & beach views for $90 more
- Daily light breakfast basket delivered to room
- Free in-room Wi-Fi and selection of hot beverages and snacks provided throughout the stay
- 25% off all add-ons at the time of booking, including late checkouts and luxury bath & body packages
The fine print
Not available on: May 25; July 2. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then refer to the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation at http://www.sandaway.com for your desired travel dates. Combine vouchers to stay up to four nights, midweek only. Parking is complimentary. Maximum occupancy in each room is two guests. Pets are not allowed. Non-smoking rooms only; exact rooms based on availability. Children are not recommended. Not valid for groups, weddings or existing reservations. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms