By Heather Georgianna
Sobani's "elegant simplicity" makes it a "great place" for an "imaginative meal in a classy environment" (Austin Chronicle). Save 44% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- It touts "well-executed cooking with clean flavors and creative concepts" (Austin Chronicle)
- Food critic Rob Balon declares "this place is a little gem and you need to try it"
- Receives more than 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Choose any appetizer, entrees and dessert from the fall dinner menu
Nov. 25, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2014
1700 North FM 620
Lakeway, TX 78734
- For $45 (reg. $81), two can savor a meal of "stellar taste sensations" (KVUE News)
- Any shared appetizer, such as the duck confit gyoza or an Antonelli's cheese plate
- Any two entrees, including the miso-glazed salmon or the pan-seared venison loin
- Any shared dessert, such as the coconut cream pie or the Sobani crepe with fresh berries
- For $85 (reg. $162), bring a party of four and save even more
Save more than 55% off rooms at Vintage Villas with this Travelzoo Getaway
, just down the road on the bluffs of Lake Travis.
The fine print
Valid Nov. 25, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service
See all terms