By Travelzoo Staff
Two can taste the South American cuisine the Austin Chronicle recommends "shouldn't be missed" for more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- An "array of Brazilian specialties peppered with a few Tex-Mex dishes" (Zagat)
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- A North Campus "mainstay" (Zagat)
- Menu features "a variety of delicious and savory dishes" (Austin 360)
Oct. 16, 2013 - Dec. 6, 2013
Sao Paulo's Restaurante
2809 San Jacinto Blvd
Austin, TX 78705
- For $29, savor a Brazilian dinner for two people (reg. $49.85)
Choose from the menu any appetizer, like the Jalapenos stuffed with crab and cheese, the fried yucca or the coxinha stuffed with spicy chicken (up to $7.95)
Any two entrees, like Brazilian paella, beef sirloin roulade stuffed with sauteed shrimp or the bobo de camarao with shrimp and yucca in tomato coconut cream sauce
Any dessert, like the flourless mocha fudge or tres leches cake
Bring of group of four for $55 (reg. $100)
Listen to live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 7:30 p.m.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms