By Travelzoo Staff
This north campus "mainstay" serves up an "array of Brazilian specialties peppered with a few Tex-Mex dishes" (Zagat). For $29, regularly $50, two can taste the South American cuisine the Austin Chronicle recommends "shouldn't be missed".
Why we love it
- 2 can savor an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- "Daily specials shouldn't be missed" (Austin Chronicle)
- For $55, dine with a group of 4 (reg. $100)
Aug. 5, 2013 - Dec. 6, 2013
Sao Paulo's Restaurante
2809 San Jacinto Blvd
Austin, TX 78705
- Choose from the "unique menu" that features "a variety of delicious and savory dishes" (Austin 360)
- Any appetizer like the Jalapenos stuffed with crab and cheese, the fried yucca or the coxinha stuffed with spicy chicken (up to $7.95)
- Any two entrees like Brazilian paella, beef sirloin roulade stuffed with sauteed shrimp or the bobo de camarao with shrimp and yucca in tomato coconut cream sauce
- Any dessert like the flourless mocha fudge or tres leches cake
- Bring of group of four for $55, regularly $100, and listen to live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Photographer: Kailey Flynn
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 6, through Dec. 6, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms