By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting great views of Congress Avenue and the capitol, Stephen F's Bar & Terrace serves up "an eclectic menu of entrees and sharable small plates" (U.S. News & World Report) on one of the best patios in town. For $35, regularly $65, two can dine on three courses at this ideal downtown spot, located in one of the "best hotels in Austin" (USA Today).
Why we love it
- 2 can share an appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert
- "Ideal" location overlooking Congress Ave. (Fodor's)
- For $15, share small plates before a night on the town
- On the 2nd floor of the historic InterContinental Stephen F. Austin hotel
July 30, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Stephen F's Bar & Terrace
701 Congress Avenue
- A small plate like the pork belly sliders or Antonelli's cheese plate
- Two big plates like the brick chicken or the Texas Kobe burger
- A dessert like the creme brulee cheesecake or Amy's ice cream
- For $15, start or end your night with a selection of shared plates up to $30. Pair your food with "innovative Martinis" (USA Today) or local craft beer from the extensive bar menu. (Not valid on happy hour food items)
Save up to 40% on room rates July 31 - Sept. 12 at the InterContinental Stephen F. Austin with this Top 20 deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Nov. 1, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms