By Travelzoo Staff
Fino creates the "perfect blend of Mediterranean gastronomy" (Austin Monthly) in a "sophisticated, upscale" setting where "small plates rule" (Zagat). For $25, regularly $47, two can relax with Sunday brunch on the highly praised patio, choosing from any tapas option and two entrees, accompanied by coffee or juice.
Why we love it
- "Creative" menu that is “very good to excellent” (Zagat)
- Choice of tapas, 2 entrees and 2 drinks on the brunch menu
- “One of the Best Patios in Austin” (Austin Chronicle)
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp, OpenTable and TripAdvisor
July 15, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
FINO Restaurant Patio & Bar
2905 San Gabriel Street
Austin, TX 78705
- Choose from the following brunch menu items:
- Any tapas or brunch side to share, like the pork pinchitos or the fried anchovy stuffed olives
- Any two entrees, like the FINO Benedict with truffle hollandaise or the savory house-made waffles with pork belly
- Any two non-alcoholic beverages, including fresh-squeezed juices and Texas coffee or espresso
- Bring a party of four and choose two shared tapas, four entrees and four beverages for $49, regularly $94.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, July 21, through Sept. 1, 2013. Valid for Sunday brunch only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. only. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms