By Travelzoo Staff
Amid the lush greenery of Barton Springs, ZAX Restaurant serves up "cheerfully decadent" dishes the Austin Chronicle recommends for "dining out with family, colleagues or any group." Stop in Monday-Thursday for an American bistro fare dinner or during the weekend for a brunch that Travelzoo subscribers deem "one of Austin's best."
Why we love it
- Space is "ample and bright" praises Zagat, with a full patio
- Savor the weekend brunch; $19 for 2; $35 for 4
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from Citysearch and Urbanspoon
- For $39, enjoy dinner for 2; for $69 bring a group of 4
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
ZAX Restaurant & Bar
312 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
- For $19, regularly $35, two can have brunch, including:
- Any two entrees on the brunch menu
- Any two beverages (up to $2.50 each)
- For $39, regularly $73, sit down to dinner for two, including:
- Any starter to share
- Any two entrees on the dinner menu
- Any dessert to share
- For $35, four people can dine at brunch (reg. $70); for $69, bring a group of four for dinner (reg. $146).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Sept. 29, 2013. Valid for dinner Monday-Thursday only. Valid for brunch Saturday and Sunday only. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Labor Day. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms