By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the heart of downtown, Ranch 616 offers "South Texas gourmet"
(Frommer's) with an "enticing Southwestern menu" that Zagat rates “very good to excellent” (24). For $49, regularly $94, two can dine at this 13-time Austin Chronicle
Why we love it
- “Downtown favorite” rated “very good to excellent” (Zagat)
- Winner of 13 Austin Chronicle restaurant poll awards
- For $95, receive a 3-course dinner for 4
- OpenTable gives it a 4.5-star rating
June 6, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
616 Nueces St.
Austin, TX 78701
- Choose from the supper menu Travel + Leisure commends for its "emphasis on Gulf Coast seafood, wild game, and bold spices”:
- Any two salads or soups OR a shared appetizer like the crispy oysters Frommer's declares best "this side of the Mason-Dixon line"
- Any two entrees like the Texas Black Angus rib eye with herbed boursin mashers or the jalapeno maize trout with chipotle tartar
- Any dessert to share like the banana shortbread tart or the flan
- For $95, bring a party of four and dine to live music on the patio throughout the summer months (reg. $187).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Not valid for Dinner Features menu. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms