By Travelzoo Staff
hails Corazon at Castle Hill for serving up "some of the most delicious Mexican dishes in town," and Zagat gives its innovative interior Mexican and modern Southwestern cuisine a "very good to excellent" (22) rating. With this Local Deal for $29, regularly $67, two people can sit down to dinner in Old West Austin.
Why we love it
- Corazon at Castle Hill cooks with "first-rate" ingredients (Austin Chronicle)
- Yelp users give the restaurant, in the heart of Old West Austin, a 4-star rating
- Zagat praises the “'innovative', 'high-quality' Mexican cooking" and "'pleasant', low-key setting"
- A deal for a private, 10-person chef's dinner is also available for $249 (regularly $500)
April 25, 2013 - Sept. 19, 2013
Corazon at Castle Hill
1101 West 5th St.
Austin, TX 78703
- Any shared appetizer, like house-made guacamole or beef empanadas in coconut-cilantro sauce
- Any two entrees, such as pork tenderloin with pasilla and ancho chile powder or shrimp enchiladas verde
- A dessert, like mocha toffee torte or Mexican cheese flan
- Or for $249, regularly $500, reserve a private chef's table dinner for up to 10 people. Dinner consists of a selection of appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts from the Private Dining Menus and two non-alcoholic beverages per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 25, through Sept. 19, 2013. Reservations are recommended, but not required. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms