By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the upscale Hill Country Galleria, Cafe Blue was awarded an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award in 2011, and Yelp users give it a 4-star rating. With this exclusive Local Deal for $65, regularly $121, two people can sit down to a four-course dinner.
Why we love it
- For $65, 2 people can savor a 4-course dinner at Cafe Blue in Bee Cave
- Regularly $121, this deal includes 1 appetizer to share, 2 soups or salads, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Cafe Blue won an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award
- It is located in the upscale Hill Country Galleria
- Or, for $119, bring a group of 4 and save more than $30 a person
Sept. 17, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Hill Country Galleria
12921 Hill Country Blvd, Suite D2-120
Bee Cave, TX 78738
- Diners can select:
- An appetizer to share (up to $15), such as the fresh fish ceviche with lime juice and a tropical fruit salsa, or the blue crab cakes with white wine mustard sauce and slaw
- Any two soups or side salads, like the New England clam chowder, or the Lake Travis summer salad with feta, candied pecans, dried cranberries and an apple cider vinaigrette
- Any two entrees, like the blackened Mahi-Mahi tacos; smoked beef tenderloin in a Forty Creek Whisky brown sugar bacon sauce; or the black and blue bacon cheeseburger that Rob Balon calls "one for the ages."
- Any two desserts, like the Cuban bread pudding with a rum caramel sauce and Amy's rum raisin ice cream, or the Lime Creek pie
- Or, for $119, regularly $242, bring a group of four and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 17, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Valid at Hill Country Galleria location only. Present voucher upon arrival. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid Dec. 15-31. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms