By Travelzoo Staff
hails Corazon at Castle Hill for serving up "some of the most delicious Mexican dishes in town," and Zagat gives its innovative interior Mexican and modern Southwestern cuisine a "very good to excellent" (22) rating. With this exclusive Local Deal for $25, regularly $59, two people can sit down to dinner at this Old West Austin restaurant with a 4-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 people can savor a Mexican dinner with "first-rate" ingredients at Corazon at Castle Hill (Austin Chronicle)
- Save more than 55% on the regular price
- Yelp users give Corazon at Castle Hill, in the heart of Old West Austin, a 4-star rating
- Zagat gives its innovative Interior Mexican and modern Southwestern cuisine a "very good to excellent" (22) rating
Sept. 19, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
Corazon at Castle Hill
1101 West 5th St.
Austin, TX 78703
- With this deal, select:
- Any shared appetizer, like house-made guacamole; beef empanadas in coconut-cilantro sauce; or the Gulf blue point crab cake with an avocado dressing and roasted chile-lime pumpkin seeds
- Any two entrees, such as pork tenderloin with pasilla and ancho chile powder served in a tomatillo and hatch chile sauce; shrimp enchiladas verde; or vegetable chile relleno stuffed with mayacoba beans, corn, potatoes, onions, and jack and Swiss cheeses
Corazan is the upgraded offspring of Castle Hill Cafe. If you loved the previous joint, check out the Austin Chronicle's
article about its makeover and give it a go.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through Dec. 20, 2012. Reservations are recommended, but not required. Present voucher upon arrival. The voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms