By Heather Georgianna
Visit Fredericksburg's Inwood Estates Vineyard and save more than 50% on a Tempranillo wine class with gourmet tapas pairings for two.
Why we love it
- This award winning vineyard is one of the first Tempranillo growers in Texas
- Featured in 200 restaurants including The Ritz-Carlton, Del Frisco's and Travaasa
- Its Texas Tempranillo is "the benchmark for the grape in Texas" (D Magazine)
- 70 miles west of Austin in historic Fredericksburg
Nov. 1, 2013 - Feb. 14, 2014; Friday & Sunday only
Inwood Estates Vineyards Fredericksburg
10303 Hwy 290 East
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- For $39 (reg. $84), two can hear the history of the Tempranillo grape and its impact on the Texas wine industry, sample gourmet appetizers and learn about wine pairings
Seven-course tapas tasting for two (mobile users: tap here)
Two souvenir crystal Bordeaux glasses
- For $75 (reg. $168), bring a group of four for a double date or a girls' night out
Note: Although this offer does not include wine, subscribers can taste six wines for the regular price of $12. These optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices.
Check out all Fredericksburg
has to offer including First Friday Art Walk on Nov. 1; or Trade Days Nov. 15-17.
The fine print
This experience is available Fridays and Sundays at 6:30 p.m. Reservations are required. E-mail Inwoodfbg@gmail.com to make a reservation and reference voucher. This offer does not include any wine. Optional wine pairings may be purchased for $12 per person, paid directly to the merchant. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms