By Travelzoo Staff
Just in time for summer, Shore Club Volente Beach provides a break from hot Texas temperatures on the sandy shores of Lake Travis. For $59, a group of four can visit the water park with day passes and receive a $25 dining credit at Shore Club Restaurant (reg. up to $108.96).
Why we love it
- Day passes for 4 anytime during the 2013 season
- Multiple pools, water playgrounds and sandy beaches
- Shore Club Restaurant earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon
- On the shores of Lake Travis, 20 miles from downtown
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 22, 2013
Shore Club Volente Beach
16107 FM 2769
Volente, TX 78641
- Volente Beach offers fun in the sun that's suitable for all ages. Kids can explore the lazy lagoon, race down the sidewinder slide or make a splash in the park's multiple pools. Adults can kick back at the swim-up tiki bar or play a match on one of the three volleyball courts. Visit the Shore Club Restaurant for summer dining with an "upscale feel" (Austin Statesman) or bring a picnic to enjoy on the sandy beachfront.
- For $225, a group of four can visit multiple times throughout the summer with season passes, a parking pass and a $40 dining credit at Shore Club Restaurant (reg. up to $386).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 22, 2013. Valid for the 2013 summer season only. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No alcohol, no glass containers or uncooked food are permitted into the park. Guests can bring their own picnic with cooler. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms